The Department of Pediatrics Office of Faculty Development would like to assist those at the Instructor or Assistant Professor rank in obtaining mentoring to achieve your goals as a faculty member. We can provide support in arranging regular meetings of your mentorship committee. We recommend that these committees meet at least twice a year.
- Contact Bess Marshall, Phil Abraham or Katherine Rivera-Spoljaricto initiate the mentor process and if needed, assist with mentor selection
- Scheduling Meetings: Submit 6 dates to OFD program coordinator, Megan Shaffer, so mentors can be polled for mutually agreeable date.
- Meetings will be held in SLCH 6100J Office of Faculty Development Office unless otherwise indicated or upon request.
- Email as soon as possible, your CEP to all mentors prior to your meeting
- Print and bring template to help guide meeting Mentor Meeting Template
- Be prepared to decide on a date and time of your next meeting
- Review Info for mentees and mentors on this website.
- Please complete the mentor meeting evaluation which is primarily to assess the effectiveness of our mentor program, not the individuals participating
For questions contact Megan Shaffer at 314-454-4952 or firstname.lastname@example.org